Friday, October 29, 2010
10/29/10 Halloween at School
I started out very upset about my costume. Then mom and I looked in the mirror and I liked it! But I still did not want mom to put me down...I was very clingy. We had a Halloween Parade, but mom didn't get pictures since she had to walk with me (I cried every time she left, and threw myself to the ground). Maybe next year I will march in the parade on my own. Mom said it was okay I didn't want to go alone, since I am only 2. My friends were all dressed up too. Chayse was a dog, Evan L. was a cowboy, Elijah was Kanga, and Landon was a Power Ranger (at least mom thinks that's what they are called!), and Nate was a giraffe. It was a fun day and beautiful fall day, mom even took a picture of the view from my school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












It sounds like you have a very good mommy, lil' Ev :]
ReplyDelete