Sunday, October 31, 2010
10/31/10 Halloween Night
Mom, Dad, Grandoc and I went out Trick-or-Treating. We went farther than Mom and Dad thought I would make it, and instead of stopping at only a few houses, we ended up doing a big circle through part of the neighborhood. I had a lot of energy and I was very brave. I even wanted to see the really spooky house close up. We finally ended up at home and daddy, once again, ran around to the front door so that I was able to have one last Trick-or-Chocolate experience. It was a great end to a fun and exciting Halloween Weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















Look at that little Pooh bear :] My brother is starting to look older now, check out that gray! Does that mean I'm getting old, too...?
ReplyDeleteLove you three so much. Can't wait to come visit.