Friday, October 29, 2010

10/29/10 Safe Trick-or-Treat











After a full day of school and Halloween celebrations, mom and I went to the store to get food for my party at home the next day.  But before the day was done we still had more adventures!  My favorite girls Miss Nicole and Miss Jenny came over for dinner (Chick-fil-A) at my house and then we went to Mom's work for a safe trick-or-treat night at the Assisted Living Facility.  We had to wait for 45 minutes in the cold to get in (mom did not pull rank even though she thought of it secretly as she shivered without a jacket) but it was worth it.  There was so much candy and treats!!!  I wore a different costume this time (Mom's co-worker gave her this one, brand new, that her son never had a chance to wear) and had fun as Frankenstein.  Keeping my hat on was a chore, but I did it enough for a few cute pictures.  At the end was a snack room with more treats and juice.  By the time we arrived at home, I was ready for bed!  A big day.....and still a party Saturday and Halloween Sunday to go!

1 comment:

  1. Hehehehe Frankenstein :]? True to his dad's appreciate for horror movies huh?

    ReplyDelete